1) Kids Maps does not collect personal information, location, email, contact info or any other type of information
2) Kids Maps does not share any information of any kind with any third party.
3) Kids Maps does not enable any social networking functionality beyond basic linking to the Kids Maps Facebook, Twitter & Google+ pages (found on the app's setting screen).
4) Kids Maps does not show 3rd party advertisements, nor does it collect advertising data.
5) Kids Maps does not use any GPS based functionality or track your whereabouts.
6) Kids Maps does link to outside websites in the following manner only: Kids Maps links to the Kids Maps' website, the Media Mechanic company website (company owned by app creator Paul Ward), and the social media account pages of Kids Maps located on Twitter, Google+ and Facebook.
7) Kids Maps does not contain in-app purchasing. HOWEVER, it does link to the other Kids Maps games located on the iTunes store, which cost an additional fee.
8) Kids Maps' recommended age group is 2 to 8 years of age.